Monday, February 22, 2010

Lessons Learned: My Portfolio

Like a lot of my school, college and university clients I know I need to get the word out about the great things that are happening in my business. But I'm often so busy living the story that it's a challenge to make the time to tell it.

For the last year, I've wanted and needed to add a portfolio feature to my web site to showcase the projects I've been working on. At the same time, I've been striving for more regular blog posts. Inconsistent posting can kill even the best of blogs and mine has been idling for a month as I've been traveling, presenting, and creating the work.

Solution: Each of my next 10 to 12 posts will feature one of my projects. By the end I'll have my work up and out for all to see and I will have fueled my blog.

Each project will focus on a lesson learned -- key insights that become part of AJ's School of Thought.

Photo by StreetFly JZ

No comments: